Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fight for a CURE

Mother's Day has marked a tradition in my family where the women all head out to the USC Coliseum for the Revlon Run/Walk for Women. We raise money for the cause starting at least a month before the walk. Every year, my mom and I send out a thank you to all that donate. This year we decided to do something a little different. Since I have been having SO much fun making cookies, we decided to do a teal ribbon for ovarian cancer. Unfortunately I haven't mastered the skill of sending cookies in the mail ((this is something I am working on now!!)) ((Sorry to anyone who didn't get one. I OWE YOU!!)) so I was only able to pass out cookies to those I see on a regular basis. I also took this opportunity to teach my mom and sister how to make these cookies. I figure, hey! why not have a few extra hands to help =)

No comments:

Post a Comment